- Umbrellas (small hand-held style)
- Baby strollers
- Portable/collapsible chairs (individual units only; no “double-wide” connecting chairs)
- Small purse
- Two factory sealed water bottles up to 1 liter each
- Personal camera equipment (i.e. digital cameras, point-&-click digital cameras or film cameras.)
- No detachable lenses of any kind.
- Weapons of any kind, even with a concealed handgun license
- Framed or large backpacks
- Alcohol (alcohol is sold at the event)
- Glass containers
- Food or beverages, except for factory-sealed water bottles
- Skateboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Bicycles inside event area (bike racks are available near each entrance)
- Carts of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Large umbrellas
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Professional video equipment (no video recording will be allowed)
- Professional still camera equipment. No detachable lenses, tripods, large zooms or commercial use rigs.
- Professional audio recording equipment
- No illegal vending is permitted
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc
- Metal aerosol containers
The City of Dallas reserves the right to exercise crowd control and refuse admittance to anyone.
There is a special handicap area which has limited space. It is first come first served. Security can direct you to the area.
SECURITY AND SAFETY
We make every effort to create a safe and secure environment within the Big D NYE venue area. On-site security is provided by the Dallas Police Department.